Friday 30 November 2012

TV

my grandpa always told me that last time, the only way to know a story is through people mouth.. but now, you can get know from the small little square screen. Yes, the small little square screen is now what normally people will watch it everyday.... TV. 
LCD TV
TV makes our life more colorful, but in other way, it also has changed people life. People in nowadays very less to step out from their house.. they prefer stay inside the house and watch TV, same as me.. i like to stay inside my house and watch TV.. try to imagine that,you are watching TV and in the same time you are drinking a coke, eating some junk food , and just finished your bath... wow! cool rite? i enjoy this very much. But, after some time, i start to realize that i was less to hang out with my friends even my family( but basically my family would also prefer to watch tv instead of going out) .. i start to anti social... compare to the previous me, i was like not much communicate with others. What i want to say is, we should manage our time, don't too addict in watching TV even though it was fun. Guys,Try go out and get some fresh air! go go go!

No comments:

Post a Comment